Thursday, September 9, 2010

I made it threw my first college paper thing alive :D

First things first.
Grant, this is my rugrat watch
I have had for a million years
I found it last weekend :D
I can change the character :)
I have Angelica, Lil, Phil, Susie, Tommy, Chuckie and Reptar.
I had a very very long and busy day!
So after san jac my mommy and sister got me...
and

I started my pre paper ritual.
btw idk why all of a sudden my words are underlined.
now time for distraction.
shout out to emmy bee :)
Half way done.
My energy source.
Thank you starbucks.
I have a feeling that we will be good friends these next few years.


Do you love the lens baby with fish eye :)
I'm gonna do some photo shoots with it.
Pena is letting me check it out for a few days.
Im pretty sure its like the coolest thing i've used on a camera.
Well im gonna pass outt.
night night.

1 comment: