Sunday, July 11, 2010

9 AM

"The only thing that makes bad news worst is good news first. Keep the good news last and the bad news isn't as bad.-P"
(taken by me last October, I didn't know what else to put)

I follow my favorite band MUTEMATH on twitter, and on July 10 (I honestly don't know what day of the week that was) they posted what I just quoted. I loved it and decided that I would try it on for size.

I leave tomorrow at 9 AM for church camp.

I am really worried about how it is going to work out.
See I checked the website for the camp and saw that the doorms are
20 girls per room and 20 boys per room.
So 5 days, 20 girls per room well all know that at lease one girl is gonna be on her period.
One shower for 20 girls...
The camp has super strick rules and I honestly don't like most of them.
Ughhhhh!

But on the plus side...
I'm really excited about getting out of my house for 5 days.
Spending time with one of my best friends and most important getting closer to God.

"The only thing that makes bad news worst is good news first. Keep the good news last and the bad news isn't as bad.-P"

(also taken by me, last Oct.)

You know I think MUTEMATH has something good going here. ;]

2 comments:

  1. Last year at news paper camp everyone was on their period, even Brenner and Walter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I think one or two girls where but they did a good job at hiding it. Everyone was real sweet and kept the drama aside for 5 days.

    ReplyDelete